We LOVE Amazon!!!

Monday, August 6, 2012

Ok my fellow fancy moms....and dads!

I am alive and back. My husband and I both graduated. We moved back to Seattle. I am done having Surgeries. We are moving into our house in 2 weeks...and I have already started CHRISTMAS!!!
and YES, I will be doing it for free again this year.

Even though we have a job now and are no longer 2 full time college students with 3 kids, I can't help it now. It's a thrill I get. Don't ask, cause I can't explain it, so you'll have to start and get the "bug" yourself.

Here is what I have done so far. Remember Zulily I told you all about MONTHS ago...did you do it? Did you post your referal link for friends and family?

Here is what I scored for my first free gift...
Lil' RiderT Chief Justice Police Blue Wiggle Ride-on Car

Then I also got these from Zulily...my kids beg for my running fuel belt...ALL.THE.TIME!


One for each of my oldest!!

So then I got an email that asked me to do a survey for shoebuy.com FREE 20.00 gift certificate. DONE!
So I ordered Silver peace dangle earrings...she's gonna flip.

Not a bad start for August, right???

No comments:

Post a Comment