We LOVE Amazon!!!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

2 spotlight shopping tips for the week!!

Ok, to start our new spotlight shopping I couldn't decide between 2.
Zuiliy has to be my favorite and long standing. While there shipping does take a bit longer they have AMAZING customer service and will stand behind any of there products. We had an issue with a coat we bought. They gave me a full credit on my zulily and asked me to donate or keep the coat. BRAVO, Zulily!!!

Check out some CUTE and cheap stuff they have on now. And REMEMBER, post on facebook, tell friends, whatever. You get referral credit. IT WORKS. I think I have earned over 250.00 in zulily just for sharing screaming deals..

 
14.99                                                                          11.99

 

11.99                                                                        16.99

and so much more....
take a peek at all the good stuff available

www.zulily.com/invite/aeastman821





and then my second pick for the week is the NEWEST addition to my flash sites. I.AM.IN.LOVE!!!!

JOSSANDMAIN.COM has the BEST stuff at great prices. Does anyone else feel like you see the same stuff on all the flash sites? NOT here.

  

floor pillow/ottoman $40                                      $22.00 LOVE!!!!!


starting at $43.00

Did I mention I am in LOVE with this new site...
Don't miss out
www.jossandmain.com/invite/E2D685

No comments:

Post a Comment