We LOVE Amazon!!!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Still need a lunch bag for your kiddo's?

I had these insulated lunch sacks from the Gerber house party I did. I didn't want to just toss them so I decided to make my 2nd grader a custom lunch sack. I let her pick it all out so it's not what I would have picked but she's in love with it.

Super easy to do!

1. Bag, heat and bond and fabric


 

Iron on one side of head and bond to back of fabric
                                      
Draw the shape you want on back of head and bond(remember to do it backwards if it is a letter)



Cut and peel off other side of heat and bond and iron to bag.
                                         
My daughter wanted layers and an S over the wave design. We added a really easy flower decoration to the top as well. You will want to hand stitch or sew around the applique to make sure it will stay in place. I was able to hand stitch this bag which even is insulated.
Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment