We LOVE Amazon!!!

Monday, August 15, 2011

My walgreens and target day!!

Some of you asked that I lay this out step by step to make it easier.
Here's what I did today...

Trip 1 Walgreen....(previous RR-registe rewards that I had 11.00)
Transaction 1~ Huggies diapers 9.49-3.00 Coupon found on Krazycouponlady.com - 6.00 in Register rewards. Now, you have to have as many items as coupons, so I found these random pencils in the clearance isle for .20 each. total cost was 1.23 Rcieved 2.00 in Register Rewards

Transaction 2-2 packs of special K shakes 10.00 -5.00 in manufa coupons(cut of boxes from a few months ago.) Used one 5.00 RR so I paid just the tax. .36 Recieved 5.00 in Register rewards

Transaction 3~I now have 7.00 in RR.
revlon fingernail polish 2.00 walgreen coupon(found in store coupon book, or my cosmetic counter has it sitting there to scan. so ends up 1.99 BUT you get a 3.00 register reward so it's a money maker.
huggies diapers again 9.49-3.00 coupon as mentioned above.
pencil .20 to make it 3 items. .89 Recieved 5.00 in RR

*note, you have to pay tax before coupons with walgreens so their totals come out really weird
sometimes.

Than I hit target. There was a mailer that came out with all diff coupons for back to school.
We got TONS free since there wasn't a size limit on most of them. Since they were out of the 12 pack of glustick she let me use my coupon  on getting smaller packages which were on sale for much cheaper.



They also had coupons for toothbrushes, toothpaste, bandaids...and so on.

Walgreens 2nd trip I have 5.00 in RR and found another one for 2.00 in my coupon folder(its's like gold)
Transaction 1 deoderant-lady speed stick. onsale 2/5.00. but you get a 3.00 RR. so came out paying .32 tax and a 3.00 RR.

Transaction 2
sund detergent 3.00
All detergent on sale 3.00 (instead of 7.99)
toilet paper on sale 4.00 with walgreens q and then add manufactures q 3.25
total cost 4.89

grand total for the day is 7.69. The picute is before the more diapers, deoderant, and such. You get the idea.
If you have questions, feel free to comment and I will try and answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment