We LOVE Amazon!!!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Free Christmas, let's start!!

First I want to make sure you are all signing up for the free programs out there.

I am starting to pile up my swagbucks gift cards. I have 30.00 in Amazon and 10.00 in Barnes and Noble. I will continue to add as I go.

If you are not a member of swagbucks, what are you waiting for?;)

Search & Win

Just click above and get started. All you have to do is use their search engine and earn bucks to trade in for gift cards. I have also been doing random offers and freebies on there to earn bucks.



Next is Ebates. If you shop online already use ebates for cash back. Even ordering diapers, contacts, office supplies, you name it...

Your first purchase will give you a free 5.00 ontop of your purchase credit.

www.MYCOKEREWARDS.com
If you drink ANY coke products including water, powerade....you name it. Enter codes online for freebies and gift cards. We always get Nike giftcards. :)

So get started there and we'll keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment