We LOVE Amazon!!!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Entering away!!

I have spent a few hours getting all my codes entered that I needed to catch up on.

Kelloggs Cars 2 promo-there are codes inside the cereal boxes and other marked snacks. I just cashed in for 3 5.00 visa gift cards that should be here soon.

Mycokerewards.com-Remember last year they did the half off price so 50.00 gift cards were only 1000 points. Start saving now. I added a ton today. ;)

Huggies enjoy the ride- I don't stock pile these. I just play the instant games as I enter codes. I did win movie tickets and a kohls gift card once. So worth a couple minutes to try.

Box tops cutting-KEEP saving those box tops. Remember they sell for good money on ebay. you should be able to get about 12.00 per 100 box tops. (they add up pretty fast if you stay ontop of it.)

Disney movie rewards- go through all your disney movie and enter the rewards on disneymovierewards.com for free movies, and other fun stuff.

I also was able to cash in for 3 gift cards on swagbucks today.

Phewww, it was a good day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment