We LOVE Amazon!!!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Need extra cash? Start selling spring and summer!!

I've been so busy trying to get these all up and going in the same time. Time to start thinking about cleaning out those closets.
Take to consignment shop, eBay, or even some kids resell sales are great. Pull out last spring and summer! yes, they are in full swing to get selling.
Check it out...
http://shop.ebay.com/3fancypants/m.html
Someone asked me how I decide to sell and so forth. I divide into piles. eBay, consignment shop, and then giveaway. If something doesn't sell on eBay it goes in the consignment bag, then if the consignment shop doesn't buy it, I give it away.
I have learned that I really only like to take stuff to consignment shops that give me the cash right there. Then you don't have to go back and check if your stuff sold or not. Kid to Kid has been great for me here in Utah. Check your area for one. Don't forget to look for coupons that will give you extra 20% cash or trade-in.
The best was I bought a ton of stuff on clearance at Old Navy and took it took the consignment shop. I paid .97 -30% coupon so .67 for shoes, tops, and so on. They had a huge shopping cart full.  I averaged 2.35 per piece from the shop. I made 30.00 on the way home from Old Navy. Find your nitch and see if you can make it work for you!!
Have fun and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment