We LOVE Amazon!!!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

The FREE christmas stash!!!

Ok here it is. I'm getting ready to wrap it all up so I thought I would give you the run down. Yes, all for free. There are some item not in the picture...

Space ship pop up tent in the box in back
3 sets of little people in the other box in back
A silver initial charm necklace for my daughter
Also still coming is a pair of Nike's for my Husband
a set of passes for him and his brothers to rent out the paint ball place
gift card for my in-laws to a resturaunt
1 sports illustrated for kids to our little BFF's
Christmas Eve party set to our other little BFF's
Teacher gifts of candles
Custom BYU cougar bedding for the little guy!!
A framed picture of the kids for my parenst
All of my Christmas cards were free(I did have to buy the stamps.)
And I did get my husband a sonicare toothbrush for 6.00(normally 100.00) but we gave it to him early.
so here we goooo.....



No comments:

Post a Comment