We LOVE Amazon!!!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Paper Wreaths!!!

These are so easy and fun to make. You can get pretty creative with these. AND it was cheap. This wreath cost me under 4.00!! I saw this on TV while I was running at the gym but they were doing a Halloween project. I started to get excited about how I could change it. We ran right to the store after the gym. ;)
I have pictures of my kids that are going in frames on this wall and I wanted something in the middle!!!
 1. Cut paper into squares and role like a cone. Glue gun along edge to close.
 2. Attach to carboard circle.
 3. fill circle and add anything you want to the middle. You are DONE!!

1 comment:

  1. are you serious?? Beautiful! I need to follow you and get my house looking festive!! thanks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete