We LOVE Amazon!!!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

who wants to do Christmas for free???

So as some of you know I did Christmas all for free last year. It was just a challenge I had given myself. Well I am doing it again this year. I have already started and I will let you know how and when I add new things to my stash. Some things I will not post so that family that read will not know.
One of my FAVORITE tricks is transfering perscriptions. They let you do it back and forth and don't seem to care. I go back and forth between Smith's Marketplace which is Fred Meyer other places and Walgreens. Walgreens is pretty good about carrying some of those hot christmas items.
I also save all my referral credits from sites and use those.
So far I have this for my daughter...free with credit from gilt.com
It's for all her soccer gear. I am in the works of getting her a soccer scholarship for the spring!!

I got this with my credits from groupon.com. I get a credit everytime someone buys a groupon from my referal.
This will have her name on it.


I just got my husband a 50.00 gift card to nike for cashing in all coke points. Too me about 6 months to save up!

Off to a good start!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great start. I'm working on some stuff, like entering a bunch of giveaways, saving up rewards to cash in closer to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison, I'm SOOO excited you are doing this!! I'm working on only paying for Christmas with my paypal and points and such!! Thanks for doing this! It's so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete