We LOVE Amazon!!!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

PILLOWS!!!

I am addicted to pillows right now. I just need to find better fillers. The ones I have are from Ikea and they are flimsy. But you'll get the idea....
Photobucket
I made a button pillow, an applique flower pillow and some standard pillows. ( I was inspired by my cousin Hannah. She makes the cutest stuff.)
Applique Pillow~ Follow easy applique instructions from below. I haven't sticthed around this one yet but other than that it is done.
Photobucket

Button Pillow~ Still need to stictch around the tree trunk and I may keep adding buttons but you can see the idea. I love this pillow. It's like nothing else in the room.
Photobucket

Photobucket
See how I need thicker fillers. They need to be FULL!
It's official. I am DYING for my own sewing machine. This one is on loan from my mother in law. Time to start saving the pennies!!

3 comments:

  1. OH my gosh! I love the floral applique.
    Are you selling those?
    I would love to have one or two or three?
    GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ca-ute!!

    Walmart has decent filler pillows on the cheap ;)

    ReplyDelete