We LOVE Amazon!!!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Applique tees!!!

 I was so scared to do this but it was so easy and really not that bad.
You need
shirt or onesie
fabric
heat and bond
      
step 1~ Iron your fabric you will be using to the rough side of the heat and bond(this should come with instructions).
Step2~Flip fabric over and draw, or trace your letter or shape BACKWARDS. You will want it to be the right side when you flip it over.
Step 3~ Cut out the desired shapes from fabric and heat and bond attached.
Step 4~ Iron on shape or letter to top or onesie. I did stitch around the outside of my letter but if you don't want to it should be fine.



                                            Photobucket

I made a hair bow to match that Ill throw on a head band but just the simple yo-yo would be so cute with the letter!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the material you are using for your pillows and now for these t-shirts ..gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete