We LOVE Amazon!!!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Picture/Bow Holder!!!

I got crafty again today. This was so fun and easy!
You'll need~
picture frame
1/2 yard of frabric or depending on fram size
3 yards of ribbon
glue gun
paint

I took the frame and with a paper towel I wiped the paint on to give it the stained distressed look. Then I wrapped the glass in the fabric and glue gunned it in the back. This way you can reuse your glass when you want to change your fabric. I did the same for the ribbon! So easy even for this not very crafty mom.
For boys its cute to use for bday cards, art, or even pictures!!

1 comment:

  1. I think you should just send one my way ;)! I love it! I should get my buns in gear and make something like this I have been telling myself it would be fairly simple for 5 years and we still keep all our bows in a big ole box!

    ReplyDelete