We LOVE Amazon!!!

Monday, March 29, 2010

HEADBANDS!!!

We've been making headbands and wanted to share this SUPER cheap and easy project!!
supplies-
white headbands-3 pack 1.99-Micheals
felt fowers-3.97 Tai pan trading
stretchy headbands-4 pk 3.00
silky flowers-2 pack 1.99
fabric-used stash from grandma
elastic-thanks again grandma
silk bows-2 pack 1.50-forever 21 accessory store
We spent 12.50 and made 5 headbands!!!
These are the easiest, just glue the flower to the headband-pheeww! ;)
I love these for myself. Easy fix to a bad hair day! Just stitched the already made flowers to the band!

For the babies. So easy and fun!


3 comments:

  1. Those are so cute, and they look easy enough! I will have to try making some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, Really Cute Al!!! Hope you're having fun!!! How long are you home?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! I will have to add this to my crafting to do list.

    ReplyDelete